Peer Reviewed Journal Article
21. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, L. Grenkow & L.M. Dosdall. 2014. New Threshold Temperatures for the Development of a North American Diamondback Moth Population and Its Larval Parasitois, Diadegma insulare. Environmental Entomology. in press.
20. Chi T.P. Nguyen, Md.H. Bahar , Greg J. Baker & Nigel R. Andrew. 2014. Thermal tolerance limit of diamondback moth in ramping and plunging assays. PloS ONE. 9(1): article no. e87535.
19. M.H. Bahar, D. Hegedus, J. Soroka, C. Coutu, D. Bekkei, L. Dosdall. 2013. Survival and hsp70 gene expression in Plutella xylostella and its larval parasitoid Diadegma insulare varied between slowly ramping and abrupt temperature regimes. PLOS ONE. 8(9): article no. 73901
18. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, L.M. Dosdall & O.O. Olfert. 2013. Occurence of diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella (Lepidoptera: Plutellidae), and its larval parasitoids acorss Saskatchewan, Canada. Biocontrol Science and Technology. 23(06): 724-729.
17. Andrew N.R., Hill S.J., Binns M., Bahar M.H., Ridley E.V, Jung M.-P, Khusro M., Yates M.& Fyfe C. 2013. Assessing insect responses to climate change: How are the fingerprints being detected? PeerJ. 1: e11.
16. M.H. Bahar, J. Stanley, P. C. Gregg, A. Del Socorro. 2013. Predation of cotton bollworm by green lacewings in the presence of cotton aphid as alternative prey on transgenic Bt and conventional cotton. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata. 146(2): 224 - 231.
15. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, L.M. Dosdall. 2012. Constant versus fluctuating temperatures in the interactions between Plutella xylostella and its larval parasitoid Diadegma insulare. Environmental Entomology.41(6):.1553-1661
14. M.H. Bahar, J. Stanley, P. C. Gregg, A. Del Socorro & P. Kristiansen. 2012. Comparing the predatory performance of green lacewing on cotton bollworm on conventional and Bt cotton. Journal of Applied Entomology. 136(4): 263-270.
13. M.H. Bahar, D. Backhouse, P. Gregg & R. Mensah. 2011. Efficacy of a Cladosporium sp. fungus against Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), other insect pests and beneficial insects of cotton. Biocontrol Science and Technology. 21 (12): 1387-1397.
12. M.H. Bahar, M.A. Parvez, S. Rahman & R. Islam. 2011. Performance of polyvoltine silkworm (Bombyx mori L) on differen mulberry plant varieties. Entomological Research. 41 (2): 46-52.
10. Ahsan, R and Bahar, M.H. 2008. Conservation of Insects Diversity for Balancing Ecology and Nature. South Asian Journal of Agriculture., 3 (1&2): 81-86
9. M.H. Bahar, T. Islam and M.M. Islam. 2007. Evaluation of Lac Cultivation in Two Southwestern Districts in Bangladesh. International Journal of Industrial Entomology. 15(1):79-81.
7. M.H. Bahar, S. Vidal and J. Moeser. 2006. Tritrophic Interactions between the Invasive insect Pest Diabrotica virgifera virgifera, its Host Maize and Endophyte, Acremonium stictum. Khulna University Studies. Special Issue. 69 – 72.
6. M.H.Bahar, S.K.Adhikary and S.S.Roy. 2006. In vitro Evaluation of Fungicides against Sclerotium rolfsii, Causal Agent of Foot Rot of Betel Vine. South Asian Journal of Agriculture. 1(1) 25-27.
5. A. K. Das, M. H. Bahar, M. Hussain and M. T. Arefin. 2006. Screening of Several Cotton Genotypes for Resistance to Cotton Bollworm, Heliothis armigera (Hubner). Journal of Subtropical Agricultural Research & Development. 4(1): 1-7.
4. A. Kumar, M. H. Bahar, M. Hussain and T. Arefin. 2006. Evaluation of Some Cotton Genotypes for Resistance to Jassid, Amrasca devastans (Distant). South Asian Journal of Agriculture. 2006.1(1) 4-8.
3. M.R. Islam, M.K. Hossain, M.H. Bahar and M.R. Ali. 2004. Identification of the Causal Agent of Leaf Spot of Betel nut and in vitro Evaluation of Fungicides and Plant Extracts Against it. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 7 (10): 1758-1761.
2. M. A. Mannan, M. B. Ahmed, M.S. Gazi, M. R. Islam and M. H. Bahar. 2004. Present status of off-season jackfruit cultivation in the south-western region of Bangladesh. Journal of Agricultural Education and Technology. 7 (1&2): 63-68
1. Mannan, M.A., U. Howlader, M.H. Bahar, M.M.Rahman and P.G. Gain. 2008. Present status of Flower Cultivation and Problem Confronted by the Farmers at Jhikargachha Upazilla of Jessore. South Asian Journal of Agriculture. 2(1&2): 89-93.
1. Md Habibullah bahar. 2011. "Integration of a predator and a pathogen to control insect pests on transgenic Bt cotton. PhD Thesis. (Environmental and Rural Sciences, University of New England, Australia).
2. Md Habibullah Bahar. 2004. “Tritrophic Interactions between the Invasive insect Pest Diabrotica virgifera virgifera, its Host Maize and Different Functional Groups of Fungi”. MSc Thesis (Dept. of Plant Pathology and Plant Protection, University of Goettingen, Germany)
Md Habibullah Bahar. 2011. Microbial control: Three groups of fungi against western corn rootworm. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller e.K, Germany.
15. M.H. Bahar, J. Soroka, L. Dosdall, L. Grenkow & C. Olivier. 2014. An update on the DBM and its larval parasitoids in Saskatchewan in 2012-13. Prairie Pest Monitoring Meeting, 25 March 2014, Saskatoon, Canada. [oral]
14.M.H. Bahar, C. Olivier, D. Bekkaoui, D. Hegedus & J. Soroka. 2013. Phytoplasma dynamics in Aster Yellows-infested Brassica plants as determined by droplet digital PCR (ddPCR). The Canadian Phytopathological Society Saskatchewan Regional Group Annual Meeting. 09 Dec 2013, Saskatoon, Canada. [oral]
13. M.H. Bahar, C. Olivier, D. Bekkoui, D. Hegedus, J. Soroka. 2013. Detection, quantification and within plant distribution of Aster Yellows-phytoplasmas through digital PCR (ddPCR). 32nd New Phytologist Symposium. 20-23 November 2013, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
12. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, L. Dosdall and O.O. Olfert. 2012. Survival and development of diamondback moth and its larval parasitoid, Diadegma insulare under various short term high extreme temperature regimes. Entomological Society of America Annual Conference, 11 - 14 November 2012, Knoxville, TN, USA.
11. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, D. Hegedus and L. Dosdall. 2012. Thermal tolerance and HSP70 gene expression in DBM and Diadegma insulare. JAM Entomological Society of Canada and Alberta, 3-7 November 2012, Edmonton, AB, Canada.
10. M.H. Bahar, J.J. Soroka, L. Dosdall and O.O. Olfert. 2012. Constant versus fluctuating temperatures in the interactions between Plutella xylostella and its larval parasitoid Diadegma insulare. International Congress of Entomology, 19–25 August 2012, Daegu, South Korea.
9. Habibullah Bahar, David Backhouse, John Stanley, Peter Gregg, Robert Mensah & Alice Del-Socorro. 2011. Interactions Among an Entomopathogenic Fungus, an Insect Predator, Mallada signatus (Neuroptera: Chrysopidae), and the Host, Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae), on Bt Cotton. ESA north central branch meeting 2011, 13-16 March, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
8. Habibullah Bahar, John Stanley, Peter Gregg, David Backhouse, Alice Del Socorro & Robert Mensah. Integration of biological and microbial control of Helicoverpa armigera on transgenic Bt cotton. Entomological Soceity of America Annual Conference 2010 (12-15 December 2010, San Diego, USA)
7. Habibullah Bahar, John Stanley, Peter Gregg, David Backhouse, Robert Mensah & Alice Del-Socorro. Natural enemies on Bollgard II(r) cotton. Cotton catchment communities CRC science forum 2010 (26-28 October 2010, Narrabri, NSW, Australia)
6. Habibullah Bahar, John Stanley, Peter Gregg & Alice Del Socorro. 2010. Comparing the foraging behaviour of green lacewing larvae (Mallada signata) on transgenic Bt cotton and conventional cotton using Helicoverpa armigera eggs or larvae and cotton aphids (Aphis gossypii). New Zealand Entomological Society 59th Annual Conference. 2010 (12-14 April, 2010, Wellington, New Zealand).
5. M.H. Bahar, P.C. Gregg, J.N. Stanley and A. Del-Socorro. 2009. Do green lacewing (Mallada signata) add mortality of Helicoverpa armigera on transgenic Bt cotton? Annual Conference of Entomological Societies of Canada & Manitoba, 2009 (18-21 October) Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
4. Habibullah Bahar, Peter Gregg, John Stanley and Alice Del-Socorro. 2009. Do green lacewing (Mallada signata) contribute to the mortality of Helicoverpa armigera on transgenic Bt cotton? Tropentag2009 (6-8 October), Hamburg, Germany.
3. Habibullah Bahar, David Backhouse, John Stanley, Peter Gregg, Robert Mensah & Alice Del-Socorro. A potentially new entomopathogenic fungus to control insect pests of cotton. Cotton catchment communities CRC science forum 2009 (Narrabri, NSW, Australia)
2. M.H.Bahar, S.Rahman, M.A.Parvez and M.R.Islam. 2008. Effect of Mulberry Leaves of Different Varieties on Growth, Development and Cocoon Characters of Silkworm (Bombyx mori L.). Tropentag, Germany.
1. M.H.Bahar, S. Vidal and J. Moeser. 2006. Interaction between Arbuscular-Mycorrhizal Fungi and Western Corn Rootworm (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) on Maize Roots. International Seminar on “Global Environmental-cum-Ecological Challenges and Sustainability: Statistical issue, 19-21 December 2006, Souvenir by University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh p57
1. Md. Habibullah Bahar. Narikele Jokhon Makor (Mites in Coconut). The Daily Prothom-Alo, 21 July, 2007
2. Md. Habibullah Bahar.2006. Lacca Chash Orthonaitik Gurotto (Lac Culture: Economic Importance). Sachitra Bangladesh.27 (3). 61 – 62.
3. Md. Habibullah Bahar. 2000. Post harvest Technology of Mango. Agri-varsity Rotaract Club Publication in 2000.